On 2/20/2018 10:13 AM, Lukasz Lenart wrote:
> I moved discussion here to avoid notify other Apache committers. I think
> you should close the PR and open a new one :)

Yes I closed and also locked that :) I'm sorry and embarrassed if I
harmed Struts :( As a user, I wished GitHub at least show a warn message
when at-sign has such a lot of recipients.

> This is not needed as the reload check was moved into
> FileManager#fileNeedsReloading methods - see usage of those methods.

Yes I saw. However, FileManager#fileNeedsReloading method depends on if
`revision = files.get` is null or not i.e. depends on if the file is
under monitor or not, and as loadFile always calls monitorFile then
currently, every loaded file is under monitor regardless of if user has
set `struts.configuration.xml.reload` constant to true or not.

Regards.