On 4/26/2018 11:17 AM, Lukasz Lenart wrote:
>> I see even STRUTS_2_3_24 (5/3/2015) fails on Struts2PortletTest.java
>> (with both JDK6 & 7 and last compatible mvn with it)!
>>
>> Caused by: org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
>> /WEB-INF/view/index.jsp(1,42) PWC6117: File "/struts-tags" not found
>>         at
>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:73)
>>         at
>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:359)
>>         at
>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.jspError(ErrorDispatcher.java:153)
>>         at
>> org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.<init>(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java:234)
>>

>> I couldn't find last successful build of 2.3.x in Jenkins (to check if
>> this test is disabled there via command line options or Jenkins config).
>> Do you have any full log please? Or can you recall how we was able to
>> release 2.3.x these years with this failed test, please?
>
> It used to passing, I assume it has something to do with using newest
> Servlet API in tests but didn't find any solution.

So now I'm confused how this is possible. As I mentioned I checked out
STRUTS_2_3_24 which has been released about 3 years ago which means we
was able to have a successful build with JDK6 from it. But now it fails
in exactly same environment (same jdk, same source codes)! I see, now,
it uses maven-jetty-pluto-embeded for servlet in tests, i.e. like 3
years ago, then it shouldn't make sense changing servlet api.

So as everything is same I expect there may something in command line
options or Jenkins config which made us able to build 2.3.24. wdyt?

Regards.