On 2018/11/21 07:57:09, Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Do you know or could you recall please how those tests at
> it.org.apache.struts2.showcase could be run? I wonder if we can develop and
> then include those in our build to gain huge improvement in our overall test
> coverage.

[INFO] Penetrating "In-process Web Integration Tests with Jetty and JWebUnit
... runs with no application server, no separate deployment step" [1] instead
of burdening Apache build servers with docker!
[INFO] With this approach, it's easier to aggregate and excel current test
coverage.
[DEBUG] showcase can commence on org.eclipse.jetty.Server but then hangs on
replying to requests!
[INFO] [1]
http://johannesbrodwall.com/2006/12/10/in-process-web-integration-tests-with-jetty-and-jwebunit/

:)