On 08/26/2010 04:35 AM, Ivan Cenov wrote:

>  На 25.8.2010 г. 22:19, Stefan Sperling написа:
>>
>> Looks more like auto-props documentation needs a fix.
>> The escaping rules don't seem to be documented.
>> You can write ';;' to get a literal ';'.
>>
>> So you can use this in your config for auto-props:
>>
>>     svn:mime-type=text/plain;; charset=windows1251
>>
>> Stefan
>>
> Thanks,
> This is the easiest way.

[And just wrap this up from the ViewVC side of things]

As I saw this thread returning the old endorsement of tossing encoding
information into the svn:mime-type property, I went ahead and taught ViewVC
to look there for that information.  So, Ivan, if you missed my commit to
ViewVC yesterday, the trunk and 1.1.x branch tip code will parse
svn:mime-type, extract the charset= bit, and pass it's value off to Pygments
when doing syntax highlighting for the markup and annotate views.

--
C. Michael Pilato <cmpil...@collab.net>