I have decided I will re-roll these releases. Just the CHANGES file will be
up-to-date, and without changes relating to later minor release lines like it
was before. There will be no other changes.

I will re-roll ASAP; Monday at the latest.

I'll find out soon whether I'll be bumping the patch release number or not.
(I'll ask y'all on IRC.)

Anyone willing to test the releases: if you wish, and if this is efficient for
you, please go ahead and get the testing under way with the present tarballs.
You can later sign the re-rolled ones after confirming that only 'CHANGES' is
changed.

Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> [...] concerned about downstreams obtaining the version number
> by parsing the first line of CHANGES and getting 1.11.0.

Well, that really doesn't seem to me like anything we need be concerned about,
but I don't want any of you to have any more worries. And if we do make changes
to the way we manage the 'CHANGES' file, it would be better to do so in a new
minor (.0) release as there would be more eyes on it and more expectation of
presentation changes. So I will re-roll.

--
- Julian