Den ons 20 jan. 2021 kl 08:54 skrev Andrew Marlow <marlow.age...@gmail.com>:

> Hello everyone,
>
> It looks like a great job has been done on this but there is one little
> wrinkle I have found still. [svn.haxx.se] in the menu bar relocates,
> which is good but individual emails from the archive have that link at the
> bottom of the page still pointing to the obsolete site. Should those links
> also point to https://svn-haxx.apache.org while displaying [svn.haxx.se] ?

I believe this might be a problem if you were browsing the site using the
(unofficial - and for technical purposes only) url
https://svn-haxx.apache.org. The links should point to https://svn.haxx.se
which is still the official address.

In the meantime Daniel Stenberg has updated the DNS and the url
https://svn.haxx.se is now pointing at apache hardware (pending DNS
propagation delays). Can you check again on https://svn.haxx.se (possibly
waiting for up to an hour to clear DNS caches, you should see on the front
page if you are looking at the correct server).

Kind regards,
Daniel Sahlberg