Thanks to everyone for discussing this and moving it forward! I'm sorry I
wasn't able to be more active last week but life got in the way.

One small point below...

Den lör 30 apr. 2022 kl 00:04 skrev <danie...@apache.org>:
[...]

> their
> +initial release.  For instance, 1.15.x will supported until four years
> after
> +the announcement of 1.15.0.</p>

Should we really declare 1.15 an LTS release at this stage? One point is
that 1.14.0 is already two years old at this stage and it is probably time
to consider another LTS release. On the other hand, we might want to
release Julian's work as an experimental feature in a Regular release to
avoid having to support it for four years if it turns out to have issues.

I would also suggest to remove the "Transition to LTS and Regular Releases"
section (
https://subversion-staging.apache.org/roadmap.html#transition-lts-regular-releases)
since it seems to concern the fixed-time release schedule. I can do this,
just wanting to check that I don't missread something.

Kind regards,
Daniel