On 06.07.2022 10:31, Joe Orton wrote:
We have been seeing intermittent test failures in the Fedora Subversion
build for a while.  Here is an example build failure:

https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/work/tasks/5854/89115854/build.log

I think this is caused by libmagic getting applied to small files. I am
not 100% confident in this since I don't understand why it only fails
intermittently, but I think that disabling magic support in the test
suite is correct.

Any objection to the attached patch, is there a better place to do this
so it applies everywhere?

The patch looks OK but I think a better place to do this would be in the run_svn() function in main.py, where you could add a --config-option argument similarly to what we already do with --config-dir etc. This has the added benefit that it would allow us to control that setting when we run the tests.

-- Brane