Le 03/09/2012 23:11, Christoph Lohmann a écrit :
Greetings.

On Mon, 03 Sep 2012 23:11:22 +0200 Julien Richefeu<jice...@free.fr>  wrote:
4/ the st version installed on both computer is the last git relase
compiled on the computer (I do not try to copy binaries and execute it
on the other computer, I will try it). The version is from commit
beecb162e346c328db2a7ff1c0574352fe0ebebc.
Please  use  the  official  repository  for bug reports. There were some
changes in the hg repository.

When installing the st.info be sure to not have unwanted duplicated def‐
initions in your $HOME/.terminfo directory.

Sincerely,

Christoph

Hi all again,

OK, I just found a little(!) differences between the two debian installation on the two computer: the first one (the one with issue between st and dvtm) has been installed with i686 architecture and the second one with x86_64 architecture.

So maybe the issue comes from the 32bits version of compiled or libraries used as dependencies?

Sicerely,

Julien