Hi,

I was taking at look at incubating projects and noticed that you you don't seem
to be following the required release process. I don't see for instance any VOTE
threads [3] or checking of the release by the Incubator PMC [4] and it looks
like you are publishing releases elsewhere [4][1] and there are no releases in
the release ares. [5][6]

I'm not familiar with your project so hopefully I'm mistaken (and apologies in
advance if I am), but I think it would be good if you could address this in
your podling report which is due shortly.

Thanks,
Justin

1.https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/releases
3. http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#release-approval