Hi all,

I believe this is a good point in time to cut the 0.34 release, as there
have been numerous important bugfixes and features introduced since 0.33,
with especially important license housekeeping in the form of removal of
requests (thanks Gianluca!) and FOSSA CI (thanks Max!). So would like to
extend my non-binding +1 to this. Fingers crossed!

Ville