Vote passes!

+2 binding votes (Alan & Max)
+3 non-binding vote (Ville, Charles, Bolke)

No neutral or negative votes.

Now (assuming 2 binding votes are enough) I have to figure out what my
steps are. I think it consist of starting a vote thread similar to this one
on gene...@incubator.apache.org where I [think I] need 3 or more IPMC
binding votes.

Max