Dion
      i can't agree with your more, it's very tough to me ......  :( .
Well, we can support both ?wsdl and ?WSDL at the same time with the next release, if you can raise a JIRA for it.. since this is a harmless and minor change you are requesting.. I would just like to know what other stacks uses ?WSDL however, if possible

asankha
On 9/5/08, *Asankha C. Perera* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Dion
               Yes, this is a requirement for my application . I use
    a third part lib in my webservice client to call the service and
creat the soap message, this lib can't find corresponding wsdl in synapse because the lib use "WSDL" at the end of URL.
    Can I know which library this is? However it seems like that
    library is not following the common convention.. as far as I know,
    all other SOAP stacks use the ?wsdl in lower case.. do you know of
    any thing which only supports ?WSDL?

    asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera

WSO2 - http://wso2.org
http://esbmagic.blogspot.com

Reply via email to