Tony,

Francesco didn't install the syncope wars in/on the puppet configured
Tomcat, but did a new Tomcat installation in /opt.

So we need to figure out how to do that correction there, or redeploy
syncope in the puppet controlled Tomcat.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services