Thank you for sharing. I also use NetBeans for its strong Maven support.

Q: Can you elaborate what you mean with "quite problematic"?
A: I'm not yet familiar with the code-debug-test-deploy workflow of syncope
- specifically step by step action.
What I've tried so far is sometimes using NetBeans to build, some other
times use the command line.
And I faced problems like checkstyle error (new line not at end of file),
and rat check error.

Q: Furthermore, may I ask if you are (a) developing your own IdM solution,
based on Syncope or (b) willing to contribute to the Apache Syncope project?
A: Overall, I'd like to do both: develop an IdM for my employer, and
contribute to the project.
I will send in the ICLA some time next week.
As for "what areas I'd like to contribute", I'm not sure yet. I will know
after learning some more of the source code, in couple of weeks.

Regards.

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 5:19 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org