On 18/04/2018 01:14, Dave Varon wrote:
Hi,

The response body (pretty print at bottom) does in fact contain
"key":null.   FWIW there are no derived or virtual schemas, or groups
configured, 'email' is the only plain schema, and there are no resources.

That 'key' value is only set by

https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/2_0_X/core/workflow-activiti/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/core/workflow/activiti/ActivitiUserWorkflowAdapter.java#L550

with the value coming from the actual form definition.

I suspect that there is something wrong in your current workflow definition: could you please provide it?

FYI some tangential weirdness:  tomcat/syncope is sitting behind apache
httpd. If I use the default port (443), either explicitly or implicitly,
the server url constructed for swagger is "https://host:-1/syncope/rest";.
This seems broken.  Çan it be resolved somehow?  I couldn't find any
config.  As one might expect, this results in 404.

This is obv not a problem with curl, nor if I connect to tomcat directly in
browser on non-ssl port 8000

Swagger UI relies on /syncope/rest/openapi.json, the servers > url field, to construct the URLs. From http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope/rest/openapi.json for example, I can see that the value is

"servers": [
{
"url": "http://syncope-vm.apache.org:9080/syncope/rest";
}
],

Such value is dynamically derived from the URL used to access the openapi.json resource, and is set by CXF in

https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/3.1.x-fixes/rt/rs/description-swagger/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/swagger/openapi/SwaggerToOpenApiConversionUtils.java#L418-L446

Possibly, the method use to reconstruct the request URL does not work properly with your reverse proxy setup.

Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/