janniklinde commented on PR #2619:
URL: https://github.com/apache/systemds/pull/2619#issuecomment-5870384130

   Thanks for the patch @jessicapriebe! I reviewed the PR and found some issues 
related to asynchronous execution and error propagation. I opened a PR to 
(hopefully) address those issues. Since your PR is fairly complex, I leave 
those proposed changes for you to review :)
   
   Generally, there is some duplicate code for row/col specific handling. Not 
sure if this can somehow be simplified but just as a side note. Also, indexing 
is still hard to understand but I'm honestly not sure how to fix this. Maybe by 
wrapping those computations into more descriptive functions with a block 
comment?


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to