+1  Thanks Madison!

I agree with everything.  As a designer, it's been really hard to
understand the value of SystemML without case studies.  There's so much
claims out there, but without real use cases, it's difficult to understand
and promote when there aren't tangible proof from existing users.

For visibility, I think it's a great idea to add SystemML as a skill on
LinkedIn and posting questions and answers on Stack Overflow. From our
research findings, the latter is a must for troubleshooting for data
scientist, second to Google.

Renee