+1 this is all great!

Yeah let's definitely get some JIRA issues and PRs started to incorporate new
updates.

Also, I'd like to suggest that we construct some beginner examples and have
everyone on here (& any others!) try them out. Anything that is difficult or
confusing should be documented and analyzed for a possible improvement to the
project.

Also, as for having projects and use-cases in personal GitHub accounts, one
thing that's been done is to start in a personal account and then additionally
propose adding it to the main project once it is relatively stable (perhaps as
an example case).  The nice thing about this is having more exposure,
especially for these types of (side) projects that use SystemML in a neat way.

--

Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw

Sent from my iPhone.