I have a few questions on the contents of the website in the master branch :

Initial page:

 - What's the intention of the section just above the social banner ? I
noticed it was actually a copy of a section from the community page, but it
looks like the content was duplicated and not extracted to a banner, and I
have changed the one in community to what I think it better clarifies the
mailing list, but I am not sure if that's the same intent of the banner on
the initial page.

Navigation Menu:
- The community navigation seems to have gone wild with a few duplications.
We have source code and github links, which are both the same. We also have
the community get involved link that includes a list of committers using
the new design format, but there is also a link to project committers that
include the old page listing all committers.

Once we resolve the items above (which are more like cleanups), I think we
might be at a point where we could publish these latest updates to the live
website.

Thoughts ?

--
Luciano Resende