I made that change, as I think we need to ve able to list all available
mailing lists, but I didn't want to use the obsolete docs page.

Thinking more about this, maybe a meet in the middle approach is to use the
full details on the community page, and revert the front page to focus on
the dev list ?

Tgoughts ?

--
Sent from my Mobile device