+1

Thanks for bringing up this topic, Luciano.  I definitely think it is the right
time to start discussing graduation.  The past 16 months have shown a sustained
and growing level of commitment to the project, with several exciting new areas
of development that the community is continuing to work on.  As a community,
we've grown to value and embrace the Apache process, and it's allowed us to
hold effective public discussions on code, branding, etc., to the benefit of
the project.

--

Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw