From: P. Ottlinger <pottlin...@apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2018 2:38:28 PM
To: William Lieurance
Cc: dev@tamaya.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Recent test failures with Extensions

Dear William,

thanks for signing all the legal documents - I've applied the patch and
resolved TAMAYA-324.

Am 18.01.2018 um 10:39 schrieb William Lieurance:
> Otherwise I'm excited about JSR-382 and Tamaya's server option.  I don't
> have any pressing issues currently, but am happy to help with some of
> the backlog.  I've got a 2018 goal to contribute more to projects I
> like.  Any places you'd recommend I start?

Apart from more tests of all modules and "real world" applications that
might yield new bug tickets we are generally happy about people with
interest in Tamaya.

So - browse the code, find stuff that needs enhancements or more tests
:-) .... give feedback.

Are you already subscribed to our developer mailing list?

Cheers,

Phil