-1 (non-binding)

The microprofile extension depends on the tamaya-api
0.4-incubating-SNAPSHOT artifact, which will cause problems when trying to
use that (and that is the artifact I am most interested in using)

https://github.com/apache/incubator-tamaya-extensions/blob/vote-0.4-incubating-01/modules/microprofile/pom.xml#L39

In the sandbox modules, it appears that most (all?) of the modules depend
on SNAPSHOT artifacts from tamaya-api and various -extension artifacts:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tamaya-sandbox/blob/vote-0.4-incubating-01/pom.xml#L43

Less significant: examples 05 and 06 in the extension repo also depend on
snapshot artifacts.

Otherwise, the code builds and tests correctly.

Aaron