I have a form that contains a invisible textfield. I set the value of the
textfield, and when i submited the form the value of the textfield should be
submited with it. Here is my code. The ${transactionQuote.XXX} contains the
value of the object. If you scroll down, you can see a form and in that form
i set the value to the textfield using
t:value="${transactionQuote.pickupQuoteID}". Now when i submit the form i
want the value in the textfield to be submitted with it. But the value seems
to be written but not read ? What am i doing wrong ?

                ${message:date-sent}
                ${transactionQuote.dateOfTransaction}

                ${message:recipient}
                ${transactionQuote.recipientName}

                ${message:amount}
                ${transactionQuote.transactionAmount}

                ${message:unique-id}
                ${transactionQuote.transactionId}

                ${message:sender}
                ${transactionQuote.senderName}

                ${message:location}
                ${transactionQuote.senderCountry}

    <t:form t:id="processQuoteForm" t:zone="searchTransactionZone">
      <input t:type="textField" t:id="dispenseCashForQuoteID"
t:value="${transactionQuote.pickupQuoteID}"
                t:validate="required,minlength=5" class="txtFld"
style="display:block;" />

value="" /> Confirm recipient's identity by reviewing ID </p>
        <label>Phone Number </label>
        <input t:type="textField" t:id="dispenseCashForTelephoneNumber"
                t:validate="required,minlength=5" class="txtFld"
style="display:block;" />

        <label>Confirm Code </label>
         <input t:type="textField" t:id="dispenseCashForTransactionID"
class="txtFld" style="display:block;"/>
        <input type="submit" value="Dispense Cash" class="search-btn" />
    </t:form>