Am 20.05.2014 08:23, schrieb Lance Java:
I agree but thought I was in the minority.

The extra interfaces have increased the complexity and require third
parties to know about the nuances of the implementation. Adding methods to
the public API may cause compilation errors (in rare cases) but at least
it's clear.

Anyone else have an opinion?

Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to look at the changes too closely yet, so I'm not sure if this is relevant at all. But wouldn't adding methods to the existing interfaces lead to libraries written for (and compiled against) Tapestry 5.3 would not work with Tapestry 5.4 anymore?

Jochen