I am +1 (non-binding)

Here is my evaluation checklist:

* MD5 matches... Since MD5 is easily reversible these day, I guess it would
make sense to provide SHA512 signature in the future.

* Signature checks pass

* NOTICE and LICENSE files are present

* Apache-rat checks pass... With my particular set of rat excludes, I got 1439
"unlicensed" files (i.e. those without Apache headers). Those are either tests,
test resources, build-related files, or third-party (build-related or
otherwise) files. So while Apache license headers can probably be added to some
of them, hopefully that's not a big deal. What we did in the past with
3rd-party files in Cayenne, is moving their original license headers to
NOTICE.txt, and adding Apache headers instead.

* Builds from source

Finally I am also planning to try it with "bootique-tapestry" module of
Bootique framework and upgrade a number of other projects, but this will
require much more time. So to cast my vote, I just focused on license checking
and formal correctness of the release.

Andrus