Hello all,

As time progresses it becomes more urgent we tackle this.

As I understand the Big Bang [1], it's actually just updating the package names
indeed.

In my opinion, doing it all in Gradle would be the way to go for the Tapestry
code base. Probably writing a Gradle plugin. The Tapestry 5.7.0 migration tool
would be useful for Tapestry users to migrate their own code.

I'm not a Gradle expert, but willing to give it a shot. Will let you know if I
come up with anything useful. Will also let you know if I get stuck so the wise
guys can hopefully help me out :)

[1]
https://blogs.eclipse.org/post/mike-milinkovich/jakarta-ee-9-delivers-big-bang

Volker