Hello all,

I am glad to hear there is interest in moving forward on the migration. A gradle plugin is not a bad idea and would be relatively straightforward to implement. We have developed many gradle plugins over the years and are open to contributing to that effort.

The simplest approach might be to create a task that filters the source tree in place as a separate gradle step. If the sources are updated in place, a cleanup mechanism will be needed to restore the working copy to its unmodified state between builds. Internally we use the Team City swabra plugin to accomplish that goal.

David