Hello,

I agree with Gale that we can add it to the play read more but we also need
to think about people who will just download the apk. So maybe we do need
to add some details to the "about" section within the app. It's not a big
deal to do. I guess we will discover what to do when we release. We could
ask these questions on general@incubator, I wonder what they do for iOS.

Cheers,

Ian