Hi,

If we're going to release a Taverna Mobile binary .apk (or whatever
the extension is today) - then that would also bundle the third-party
dependencies, right?

We would then need to include a variant of the LICENSE and NOTICE file
- but how can that be readable from within the app?  (As you wouldn't
"unzip" the app before installing it).  Do we need to use a "About"
menu button where the user can scroll through the license?

Also it would be good to check on the dependencies if they have their
own NOTICE files - it should be easy by just looking inside their JAR
files and copy out whatever is there. If they don't have, and they are
also Apache licensed, then there should be nothing more to do. BSD
licensed ones however would need to comply with

> 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
> this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation
> and/or other materials provided with the distribution.

I am not sure if we could get away with that by not providing
documentation or materials :)

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718