Hi Alan,

Tephra is now mostly feature complete for the basic transaction use-case.
We need to now start working on features like replication, scalability,
etc. When we start working on those features, you will again start seeing
activity in terms of JIRAs  and patches.

Transactions on HBase is a still a pretty niche segment. I'm not sure how
widespread the adoption is going to be. Although the scale of the
developmental activity is small, I feel Tephra has met most most of the
requirements for graduation. What would you recommend in such a case?

Poorna.