Awesome - thanks for the offer, Darion.

Yes - this is mainly to help with github integration to be able to accept
contributions via github pull requests more easily. There are 2 main aspects
that we need help on:
   - triggering pre-commit builds on github pull requests
   - a script/tool to help merge a github pull request into apache git.

Once both the above are done, it will become more easy for committers to verify
pull requests and get them committed to the main writable git repo.

For the former, I believe some projects are using travis ( you can use
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-12354 as an example to start on the
process ).
For the latter, various projects probably already have scripts ( Spark, Orc,
Airflow, etc ) which we can probably try and re-use if possible.

Let us know how we can help you progress further on this.

thanks
— Hitesh