All,

  I think I've made the updates that I wanted to make sure got in to 1.18.  It 
looks like PDFBox is going to start their release cycle shortly.  Should we 
wait for PDFBox 2.0.9?    

  That may add a week or two to our release, although, frankly, it might not.  
We can start running the regression tests March 9(ish) and see if anything dire 
appears...

  Cheers,

          Tim

Reply via email to