Sounds good to me thanks Tim. Happy to line it up with PDF Box 2.0.9
On 3/7/18, 1:16 PM, "Allison, Timothy B." <talli...@mitre.org> wrote:
I think I've made the updates that I wanted to make sure got in to 1.18.
It looks like PDFBox is going to start their release cycle shortly. Should we
wait for PDFBox 2.0.9?
That may add a week or two to our release, although, frankly, it might
not. We can start running the regression tests March 9(ish) and see if
anything dire appears...