sorry:

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/4293eb333dfbf3aea19cd326f9f3d13619ac0b54/tinkergraph-gremlin/src/test/java/org/apache/tinkerpop/gremlin/tinkergraph/structure/TinkerGraphStructureStandardTest.java

and

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/4293eb333dfbf3aea19cd326f9f3d13619ac0b54/tinkergraph-gremlin/src/test/java/org/apache/tinkerpop/gremlin/tinkergraph/TinkerGraphProvider.java