If you've set up your Features on your graph implementation right, I would
think that the test suite should be smart enough to ignore tests that are
validating mutation. You probably have to be smart about how your
GraphProvider works though because if your implementation is read-only
there has to be a way to put our test data into the graph so that you can
begin to test the reads. I think that would preclude you from using
TinkerGraphProvider as a model unless your implementation supports the io()
method. Perhaps HadoopGraphProvider would be a better model - not sure.

I assume that you want to support the Gremlin language and if so then you
definitely want to setup the Process Suite in addition to the Structure
Suite.