GitHub user spmallette opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/429

    TINKERPOP-1457 Fixed Lambda serialization in bytecode for java/groovy.

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1457

    Standard tests using lambdas are ignored which is why we didn't catch this
in the process tests. I added a single test to `GremlinServerIntegrationTest`
to just validate that lambdas could be sent, so we at least have a basic smoke
test for that functionality.

    Also opened up a few tests by removing some `OptOut` entries on
`RemoteGraph`.

    All tests pass with:

    ```text
    $ mvn clean install && mvn verify -pl gremlin-server
-DskipIntegrationTests=false
    ```

    Going to kick off a full docker build tonight too.

    VOTE +1

    $ git pull https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop TINKERPOP-1457

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/429.patch

    This closes #429

----
commit 6b03f61723837809c61951a516d5a8207d8d18f1
Author: Stephen Mallette <sp...@genoprime.com>
Date:   2016-09-20T20:24:34Z

    Fixed Lambda serialization in bytecode for java/groovy.

    Standard tests using lambdas are ignored which is why we didn't catch this
in the process tests. I added a single test to GremlinServerIntegrationTest to
just validate that lambdas could be sent, so we at least have a basic smoke
test for that functionality.

commit f5ef7c13bce8f9f2b0a057c6c2c26d26a32c1e09
Author: Stephen Mallette <sp...@genoprime.com>
Date:   2016-09-20T21:18:18Z

    Removed some OptOuts on RemoteGraph.

    More tests seem to be working now after the GraphSON 2.0 implementation.

----

---
with INFRA.
---