Github user okram commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/478

    Wow. This is cool. Questions/comments:

    1. Why do you ignore promise tests for `GroovyTranslator` and
`JavaTranslator`. Seems we would want that to work as well.
    2. Why not have a `PromiseTest` in the process computer and process
standard suites? It would be good to know that computer tests (which wrap a
`CompletableFuture` too!) work as expected.
    3. We should probably get Gremlin-Python set up on this branch before
merging into `tp32/`. I can write the code, I just don't know much about
promises nor how to do them in Python.
    4. We should get @jorgebay to review to make sure Gremlin-JavaScript will
be able to use this model/naming convention so we don't diverge Gremlin-JS too
much from Gremlin-Java.

---
with INFRA.
---