There was recently a request from Alexander Patrikalakis in JIRA (that
issues is now closed in favor of this thread) to add JanusGraph to the
provider index of the TinkerPop home page. I think that makes sense, though
at this time JanusGraph hasn't made a release yet that I'm aware of which
basically means that it's not quite yet in compliance with our listing
policies.

http://tinkerpop.apache.org/policy.html

We don't always enforce those policies to the letter of their wording (thus
far they have been more like general guidelines) and I assume that a
JanusGraph release is likely a reasonably high priority right now for that
project.

Anyone have any strong feelings one way or another on adding JanusGraph
given our policies?