>   a. reserve "fix version" for when we actually close the ticket

That's how I always used to do it. However, sometimes (just recently) I
noticed that you took away one version. The fix went into tp32/ and then
got merged into master/. So it will end up being part of 3.2.7 and 3.3.1
and that's what I was using for the Fix Version. But if I remember
correctly, you removed 3.3.1 from the Fix Version afterwards. Why's that?

Cheers,
Daniel