I thought about the "Fix version" situation - I guess I don't really care
which way we do it so long as it is consistent. If it is more intuitive to
everyone to add all the versions that a fix went in on then i'm fine to do
that. However, I do think the CHANGELOG is cleaner to look at without all
the duplication, so if we did go down that path the release manager would
just need to make sure that the appropriate JIRAs were filtered out which I
suppose isn't too hard. Anyone prefer that we assign all the fix versions
as necessary in JIRA?