We currently have the problem that we cannot deploy versions of
Gremlin.Net from non-Windows systems due to a problem with strong naming:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TINKERPOP-1880

Unfortunately, the already released versions 3.3.1 and 3.2.7 have a
broken signature as they were deployed from a Unix system. This makes
those packages unusable for use cases where the signature is checked
(that's what the ticket was originally about).
To fix this, I propose that we deploy development versions 3.3.2-rc1 and
3.2.8-rc1 to nuget.org from a Windows system.

This should only be a temporary problem as a PR that adds support for
strong-name signing on non-Windows systems is already merged [1].

If there are no objects within the next 72 hours, I'll assume lazy
consensus and proceed with the deployment.

Regards,
Florian

[1] https://github.com/dotnet/roslyn/pull/23061