good to know that a fix is on it's way for that problem with the dotnet
toolchain. thanks for looking into that.

i'm +1 to publish an rc1 for 3.2.8/3.3.2 to nuget. we don't really have dev
docs that describe the process of doing release candidates for just a GLV.
when i've done it, I usually just ad-hoc my way through using various
snippets of steps in the dev docs. For the last release candidate where we
just published a GLV i think that I just tagged the repo at that spot:

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/tree/3.3.1-rc1

and didn't bother to actually update the version to include the rc1. It
seemed more important that we just know what the commit was for that
development version. If we were doing a "full" release candidate (i.e.
publish all convenience artifacts) I think we might want to do that
differently.