Sure, +1 on transferring the Dockerfile to TinkerPop. That could be part of
the current deployment process.
I think we'd somehow need to find a way to redeploy all images if we
tweak/improve the Dockerfile in a way that makes sense to also redeploy
prior images, and not just the latest releases.

Jean-Baptiste