Github user spmallette commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/816

    I think this is a good change though it doesn't exactly mimic the Java API
right? there is no `until(P)` in java - it's `until(Predicate)`, but I guess
that doesn't really make sense in this GLV to support something like that
because we can really only serialize values of `P` across to the server.

    I agree that most folks will not have used this `TraversalPredicate` aspect
of the API, so I agree that we can allow this breaking change to occur.
However, I think that you should call more attention to it by adding something
to the upgrade docs that describes the change and shows what the code used to
look like and what it should look like now.

    Does all of that make sense?

---