i think i fixed it. i accidentally pushed a really bad version of tp33 that
made it even with master!!!

i ended up fixing by doing:

git branch -D tp33
git checkout tags/3.3.2
git checkout -b tp33
... // all the stuff to bump to 3.3.3-SNAPSHOT again
git push origin tp33 --force

Thanks to Robert Dale for being available to help me with a git sanity
check on that. It would be great if others could take a look at the git
history at some point soon (ideally before we go committing on it again)
and give me a +1 if everything looks ok.

sorry for the foul up....missed a stupid forward slash in one of my git
commands and it sent tp33 into a tailspin from there and of course I didn't
realize it until i'd pushed. bah. git provides more ways for you to screw
your repo than it does to keep it straight. have a good weekend everyone.
no more git for me until next week. jeez.