Just a quick note - we determined in the 3.3.2 vote thread:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/a532196a7983e9a66b8949def5a3d42c40c5155c86f980ea08f0b853@%3Cdev.tinkerpop.apache.org%3E

that we'd try to get gremlin-javascript deployed under "gremlin" in npm so
as not to have to re-do the whole release. Anyway, it was more complicated
than just changing the package file to do that, so ultimately, I ended up
deploying to both "gremlin-javascript" and "gremlin". Documentation was
post updated to point to "gremlin" but the READMEs and packaged docs still
point to gremlin-javascript. Ultimately we will promote "gremlin" as the
"right" one but both will work. We'll get gremlin-javascript out of here in
the next release. Wish we'd had caught all that sooner.....oh well.