Hello,

This looks good, though I think we should add some items regarding project
leadership.

First off, Tibco has been a TinkerPop-enabled graph database for over 5 years
now. So that is nothing new.

Next, we should alert the Apache Board about the lack of contributions by
recently elected PMC members. More generally, why is the project removing
contributing members and replacing them with non-contributing members? I bring
up Josh in particular. Of his performance of late, I’ve noted a single "VOTE
+1” for a .toString() pull request by Stephen. Given the response time to the
PR, there wasn’t even sufficient time for Josh to have compiled and tested the
PR. This goes counter to what Stephen was arguing to me (Marko) earlier
regarding why the PMC members were elected — they are needed to test the code,
not necessarily contribute code/documentation/blog posts/academic articles/etc.
So… what is the truth here? What’s going on with the leadership of this
project? I believe this project is losing the meritocracy that Apache so holds
dear for "nepotism" (not genetic nepotism, but through corporate affiliation).
However, if “nepotism" is the direction Apache is going, then I think this
should be made clear as it’s fraudulent to be underhanded about the reasoning
behind the decisions being made for the project. Finally, this might also be
the reasoning why I was removed from the project given my lack of support for
Amazon in the OSS community [1].

Thank you Stephen for your efforts on TinkerPop. You are a shining star.

Marko.

[1]
https://www.slideshare.net/slidarko/mmadt-a-virtual-machinean-economic-machine
<https://www.slideshare.net/slidarko/mmadt-a-virtual-machinean-economic-machine>
 [slides 1-37]
        - Please note that these slides are no longer indexed by Google. All
other project slides/articles etc. are.
        - Unfortunate that large companies would be threatened by such small
individuals. Is this what is happening with TinkerPop?