KARNATI, SRINIVASA R [AG/1000] wrote:

Possible. But, I have no idea why connector should be constraining this.

???
It is obvious by your comment that you have no clue how AJP
protocol works, and why it has a fixed packet size in the spec.
Also take a look at what protocol and specification means.
According to your proposal one could say: "When using http
I wish that header name for content-length is now 'CL';
I please all the vendors to support my idea."

--
Mladen.